July 16, 2011

Jack Snacks!... Nobby's Pork Crackle

Mmm chicken skin. Or duck skin. Or pork crackling. I like them all. And that's probably why I like Nobby's Pork Crackle. I used to see it in 7-Eleven stores but nowadays the only place where I've seen it is at Thai Kee supermarket in Market City. It's only a small packet which is a good thing, cause I really don't trust myself with bigger packs that can be found in other shops (it IS tempting though).

The Nobby's one is nice too - it's light, crispy and super scoffable. Not too salty and I think it has a little bit of vinegar to give it some tang. In short, my kind of snack!

One of these days I'm going to give in and get one of those big packets and then I'll be in trouble!

What: Nobby's Pork Crackle
Where: Thai Kee Supermarket at Market City - there must be other stockists somewhere...
How much: $1.60

No comments:

Post a Comment