August 1, 2011

Jack Snacks!... Pacari Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs

My penchant for little packets of food (cute and fits in your bag for anytime snacking) combined with my love of dark chocolate meant that I was not going to be able to leave the shop without this little package. It's Pacari Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs. The chocolate covered nibs are tiny but full of chocolate flavour and so, so delicious. The cacao nibs give it an intense cocoa taste. They are totally addictive and I just couldn't stop eating them! I had to put them back in my bag so that I would forget about them but not before scoffing half the box. I ate the other half the next day - oops.

They also have Chocolate Covered Golden Berries which are addictive as well. The berry pieces are small, they're not too much bigger than the cacao nibs, so they don't dominate the chocolate flavour but instead act as a fruity complement. I, err, also scoffed these down and didn't even manage to take a photo of them. I'll have to try dried banana too and check out their bars cause the chocolate is so tasty. It's also organic, single-origin and made in Ecuador according to fair and equitable standards (according to their website). What's not to like? Mmm chocolate...

This could easily become my pack-a-day habit.

What: Pacari Dark Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs - check out all their products here
Where: I got mine at Norton St Grocer, Bondi Junction Westfield
How much: $5.99 for an itty bitty box of deliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment