August 2, 2012

Ramen Zundo

I don't normally post with photos from my phone but I've been daydreaming about this ramen since I had it 2 days ago so I have to share this. It's tonkotsu ramen from the newly opened Ramen Zundo (who were also behind Sushi Fusion and Monkey Magic) at World Square and this is one good tonkotsu ramen! The soup and the pork are seriously to die for and there's bean sprouts, cabbage and seaweed for the vegie touch.

Oh and until the 12th August you can get 2 ramens/curries for $15 between 11am-4pm just by showing the voucher on your phone/printout - awesome value.

I'm already planning my next visit! Oishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!



What: Ramen Zundo (Tonkotsu ramen baby, tonkotsu ramen!)
Where: World Square Shop 10.30, Level UG (near the 'Sushi Roll Bar' restaurant), 644 George St, Sydney 2000
How much: $11.80 for the original Tonkotsu ('white')

5 comments:

  1. ooh new ramen joint?? awesome will swing by tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it's awesome, so mouth-watering, goshhh! I'm hungry!

    Jack, thanks for comment. I'll read your blog often too, it's absolutely gorgeous! Keep up the good work :) Maybe you should make a page on facebook or something like that to make it easier to found by food fans as me, hm? ;>

    And you're invited on my page of course :)
    http://www.facebook.com/WuNoRei

    See you, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes this does look oiishiso!!!!! :-) I love checking out Japanese restaurant in other countries. Hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb post nice......sharing information related to Queenstown Restaurants

    ReplyDelete