March 24, 2011

Jack Snacks!... Tangy Orange Slurpee

Another post jumping the chronological queue! Don't get too excited though, it's not a half-priced slurpee - sorry!

There are 7-Eleven posters saying that the Lemon Lime Bitters Slurpee is back! But I found myself at 7-Eleven staring at a "sold out" sticker. Drats! So instead I decided to try the other limited-time-flavour of Tangy Orange. It's really just a slurpee version of Sunkist or Fanta and it's definitely sweet. I am not sure what happened to the 'tangy' component, maybe it got drowned out by the sugar? But I must admit, I happen to like Sunkist (cause it's kissed by the sun) so I dig this new flavour! I'm definitely going to check out some more of the other flavours!


Ummm someone forgot to invite Tangy?!?

What: Tangy Orange Slurpee
Where: At 7-Eleven stores
How much: I got medium for $2.50

2 comments: